Monday, August 24, 2009

Summer of 09 coming to a close..

Oh man this summer has been pretty gud despite the discovery of my mother having cancer..things happen in life for a reason i beleive and i know we will get through it..there will be more responsibilities on me having to take care of her while shes doing chemo but im up for it..this school year mite b tough but i will get through it....This summer i have met new people learned new things started working for the first time and i have enjoyed myself.. i think i have changed since last school year. im more foucused on my goals now and im not stressing over anything.just chillen being really goofy enjoying life..as for bait..yea ive got bait buh theres one special one out of all them..we will see what will happen with me and her lol ive gotten to know her alot better this summer. shes mad kool and goofy like me haha sooo this school year im just going to REALLY focus on skool man cuz junior year is like the most important..be the best i can be surrond myself with the right people..which is positive people who want to be something in life..and chill..not stress over anything just chill..im sad that summers really about to be over buh it was good while it lasted..time for reality to set in...Aug.31st 2009 =/

No comments:

Post a Comment