Monday, August 17, 2009

I just wana be sucessful..

Yea everyone says they want to be successful they want to be famous ect..buh few people take the necessary steps to truly be successful..i refuse to be one of those people. My career goal is to be a successful stylist and or designer..im sitting here at work just thinking about what my ultimate plan is to fulfill my goal..my 1st step is right here at work. i work at a modeling agency as an intern learning new things about the fashion buissness..this is just the beggining i plan on taking drastic steps to get where i need to be inculding doing way better in school..i feel like ive been slacking a lil in school these past 2 years but this will happen no more i need and want to do alot better. i know this is totally random buh idk i was just sitting here at work thinking about my future and my plans...i feel like ive matured alot this past year and even this summer..soo word to everyone if you really want to be sucessful you need to go out and make it happen and not sit back waiting for it to be handed to you like alot of people these days..

No comments:

Post a Comment