Thursday, December 24, 2009

The name Ms.Solo Dolo...

so alot of people have been asking me what exactly ms. solo dolo means and why thts my nick name. so im here to tell you..yes there is a song called "Mr. Solo Dolo" by kid cudi and yea i like tha song but thats not rlly why i call myself ms. solo dolo. solo dolo to me is like saying your independent. like you dont need to rely on other people for things or to get things done. like you dont HAVE to always have someone with you to get things done. if i have an important mission to make and i'll prolly ask ppl to come with..but ppl act sketchy sumtimes..tryna hold u up from wat yu need to get done. and i dnt have time for all that i'll just make that mission by myself. i really dont try to rely on people for things becuz its alwys "oh im so srry but blah blah blah happnd" always an excuse. so i get things done by myself. i can say i am independent. maybe its becuz im an only child who noes..i mean i love meeting new ppl love making new frends nd everything i jus try not to rely on anyone. becuz at the end of the day all i have is me, myself, and i...

No comments:

Post a Comment