Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas 09!














this christmas was fun with my fam. i wasnt expecting much this christmas becuz of erything with my mom but i got alot of money i didnt think i was going to get this much money! i didnt rlly get lik a major present tht was lik wow! except the ryan leslie cd =] hehe.but a present i rlly love that i got this year was some jewlery my gma brought back for me from egypt. i dropped that owl neckalace she got for me from greece dwn tha sink! like last month i was soooo blown! but she brought me a neffertiti head all gold abt tha same size as that owl neckalace. i love it! i immediatley put it on! she brought alllooot of stuff bck from egypt and gave it to us as christmas gifts. i love my gma man shes so outgoing and makes frends with everyone! anyone that comes to my gmas house alwys falls in love with her. and she'll feed you to death!!!! shes tha best cook ever!! this christmas turned out better than i expected it to be. i wuldnt say it was tha best christmas..just better than expected..i hope everyone else had a nice christmas as well..now time to bring in the newyear. 2010..alrdy wow. one more year and i leave boring maryland.wow. time flys man..i wnt to make a change in 2010 lik something drastic. mayb i'll cut my hair rlly short? idk iwas thinking abt it..who noes. lets see wat 2010 has in store shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment