Sunday, February 28, 2010

HAVE NO FEARR...MS SOLO DOLO IS HERE!!

woooow. i havnt updated this joant in a min.! i feel lik i have negelected my blog! thats not good. never again! skools been giving alot of work man. but everythings all good. my mom finished radiation treatment lik last week! im soo happpy and proud of her. she even got a little certificate saying like good job and stuff and the staff that works their even signed the back! and lik in march me her and my gma nd sum homies are gona go do a cancer walk its like lonnnggg as shit! i 4got how many miles but yea im excited for that.but yea i needa work harder cuz i feel like i have been slacking a little already in this 3rd quarter. wtf is wrong with me idk. leme finish my junior year strong man! so i can get into a fucking decent college. im soo excited for summer lik im def. getting my permit(yea i still dont have it) lol my ma sed shes gona help me work on that. getting me a job. tryna work at urban outfitters lik shti! DISCOUNTS LIKE SHIT!!yea partying lik shit. this summers gona b guud i can feel it. ahh guess thats it.

-much love too everybody..ms. solo dolo



No comments:

Post a Comment