Monday, January 11, 2010

Thoughts.

today was a terrible! got my phone taken nd realized i shuld never rlly care too much abt a female cuz if something happens or they switch up on yu u wont feel so bad. its fnny cuz i never lik cared this mch abt a grl idk y i let myself..not happening agn. im good now i had my day vented a lil. now i culd care less.shes not even lik wow such tha bait. she aite. ijust feel lik i had to bring up tha subject to get tha truth out of her. wat if i didnt? wat if i didn see tht on fb? then i wulda been left not knowing hw she was feeling towards me. mayb she wulda tld me sumtime this week but idk. who caares. jus getting sum thoughts out.thts still my freakin manz doe. i dnt get mad ovr dumb shit lik this i jus had my day today. damn i sound lik a fucking grl going on abt this. this isnt normally me. lmao. idk ijst had a bad day so i wntd to write abt it. 2010 new year new bait no drama. oh yes =]. p.s...i think 4rm now on im only fucking with dominican grls rofl. strate like tht.

No comments:

Post a Comment