Wednesday, October 28, 2009

PUMMMPPKKINNN PATTTCCCHHH! (on the bday)







nooooow this year my bday SUCKED becuz i was siiick tht whole weeknd buh i still got allloooott of money and i ate a whole cake practically bymyself and i got this DOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEE ASS new camera like its like a professional digital camera! ima post some dope pics i took frm it on another post.OOOOOOOOOO and also ima start doing video blogs =] ive been waiting to get a new camera so i can strt doin them.. buh anyways yea lik its all gud cuz ima hav this sweet 16 party joant latr on this year tht my mother is throwing me wen she gets bettr which is bouta b soon! lik sumtime in dec. she shuld b dones her chemos then she jus gota do radiation...and im goin to field of screams this sat.! kinda lik to celebrate nd yeeeaaaaa i went to the pumpkin patch on my bday wif child development..it was SOOO FUN! i chilled wif all my lil kidss and my new daughter/manz devora! oh hw i love those kidz =]

No comments:

Post a Comment