Wednesday, July 29, 2009

=[


this week has been absolutley terrible..yesterday i found out my mother has breast cancer..im soo shocked lik i nvr thought this wuld even happen..2daii tha doctor tld me they hav to remove tha breast and and spread to under her arm a lil which they r also gona remove..buh shes still gona need chemo. erything is def. gona b diff..i hav to take on alot more resposibility especailly since ima only child..i was tryna b strong for my mother 2dai buh i culdn help it tears jus strtd rolling dwn my face like it was nuffin. they hav to do sum more test to make sure tha cancer didn spread newhere else and i pray to god it didnt...im a lil better now buh im still in shock..all i can do is have faith and pray and b strong for my mother..the doctor kept tellin me theres no reason why we cannot beat this..and hes right...this is a huge wake up call..words of advice..spend as mch time as yu can with ur loved ones becuz yu rlly dont noe wat can happen to them 2mrrw...

No comments:

Post a Comment